Hi! I write code for Apple. I like to break things with Objective-C and Ruby. I was born and raised in Cali.
I’ve worked on various projects in multiple languages, ranging from iOS & Android to full stack web development using Ruby on Rails.
- JibJab Messages (iOS, Objective-C) Say #awesome, #lol, or #wtf in a whole NEW way by adding yourself(ie) or your friends to hilarious animated GIFs!
- JibJab for Messenger (iOS & Android) Add yourself(ie) or your friends to hilarious animated GIFs and messages, then quickly share within Messenger.
- Activator Demo (iOS, Theos, Objective-C) A simple example on how to use @rpetrich’s libactivator library on iOS.
- CooKooRoo (iOS, Objective-C) An open source iOS Application for interfacing with the CooKoo Watch. Commands were discovered via reverse engineering.
- Guy Manuel Helmet (Arduino, C) The code, and schematics, for my personal Daft Punk helmet, seen here.
- Ruby Benchmarking Tools (Ruby) A collection of Ruby benchmarking tools for various objects.
- BonaFide (Ruby, Rails) Low level Rack authentication enforcement. BonaFide is a bare minimum Rack middleware that allows for seamless user detection.
- Glass Toggles (Java) Glass Toggles provies a quick toggles for powering off resource hungry system features, like WiFi and Bluetooth.
Apart from my blog, you can also find me on some social networks. Feel free ping me!